Illustration work is available to established publishers and authors, looking to use the artwork for mass publication. If you are looking for a personal commission, please visit the commissions page.
For all illustrations produced, the price is for first publishing rights only, not the original artwork itself, unless otherwise specified.
All illustration work requires a signed agreement by both parties to ensure payment. There must be payment upon completion of the artwork within 30 days of receiving the illustration files.
Copyrights must be at least shared. As the artist, I maintain the right to sell the original works of art at my own discretion, as well as to make prints of those works of art after the release of the product for which the illustration was created. The purchase of the original and exclusivity of prints can be negotiated, but must be compensated adequately, as it will cut into the revenue for time spent on the project.
No work will be rendered for a percentage of profits/sales that may never be, as labor must be compensated upon completion.
- $100 – Interior Character Black and White
- $150 – Interior Character Black and White with background
- $200 – Interior Character Color
- $300 – Interior Character Color with background
- $1500 – $2500 Cover Artwork (varies by complexity)
- $5000 – $75000 Cover Artwork + The Original Painting (varies by Complexity)
- $2500 – additional fee for exclusive printing rights